Thursday, May 15, 2008

Stephanie Meyer on Borders Presents...

Stephanie Meyers is the author of the current book I am reading and cannot put down Twilight. And some of you are thinking..."Why the fuck is JD reading Twilight?" and I will tell you. I saw the trailer for the movie that's coming out sometime next year, and it looks fantastic. It's also about vampires...so there you go. My obsession with vampire fiction reigns supreme. Also, I posted this so you can see how great the fucking video stream is on BordersMedia.com, it's fucking flawless I don't know how they do it. But every other website in America and beyond, should take this and run with it.

So yeah, Stephanie Meyer is the author of a new book called The Host not sure what it's about, not sure if I'll read it or not, but she's talking about it on the little Borders Presents thing they do.

No comments: