Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Finally...a "CHOKE" trailer...

It's been a while since we've gotten a flick from the creative mind of Chuck Palahniuk which is directed by Clark Gregg.

Firstly I haven't read Choke, but I am pretty sure that I own the book and that it's somewhere; so I may have to indulge. Secondly Clark Gregg is way-way-way-underrated. He was the mystery buyer in Sports Night some years ago, played an FBI Agent on multiple episodes of The West Wing plays Julia Louis Dreyfuss' ex on The New Adventures of Old Christine, was the lead Agent of S.H.I.E.D in Iron Man, played a sicko on The Shield and countless other shows/movies he was in.

Needless to say, this is the first movie he's directed, but it did win the Jury Prize at Cannes..and it is based on the novel by the same cat who wrote Fight Club..and Se7en...can it be bad?

Check out the trailer.

No comments: