Saturday, May 3, 2008

My Yahoo Fantasy Baseball Team...

I just perused over to my Yahoo! team for the first time in a while. Apparently I'm kicking butt. It might have something to do with the team I have....

And that I have all five of the Hitting Leaders in the League right now.

Starting with:

1. Chipper Jones .417
2. Rafael Furcal .384
3. Chase Utley .364
3. Albert Pujols .364
4. Derek Lee .356

12th is Geovany Soto (who is my starting catcher)

It's crazy when you have that on one team.

On a terribly unrelated note:

Mariano Rivera is a fantastic baseball player. Right now in 11 games he's 0-0 with a 0.00 ERA with no Earned Runs, 4 hits, and 12 k's.

In 11 games, he had the ability to face 33 hitters, probably wound up facing 37 or 38 something like that, but after facing 33 hitters, he's given up only 4-hits, and struck out 12 of those 33 guys.
His WHIP is 0.33, his OBA is .103. He's got 8 saves, and if the Yankees didn't suck this year, he'd probably have 20 by now.

Not only that, but I have Matt Holliday, Jeff Francouer, Curtis Granderson in the Outfield and Ryan Zimmerman, Jorge Posada, and Jim Thome on the bench.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello I do not agree ...