Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Plaxico says...what now?

Plaxico Burress is a great reciever. He's versatile, he's enormous, he's Eli Manning's go-to-guy. However, his deductive reasoning skills go to the wayside, when he says the Giants are going to beat the Patriots 23-17 in Superbowl 32.

Tom Brady though, handled this shit like a champion, he laughed it off. I mean, wouldn't you? You're the best Quarterback of the last five years, you've just tossed 50 TDs and had a QB Rating somewhere near like 3,000.5. I mean, I would laugh like I just saw an old woman get hit by a car.
Plaxico Burress isn't an odd's maker. He's not allowed to bet on the game, so his odds are off. The actual odds for the game are 12.5 points given to the Giants. Brady said, ""I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for more points."

With that shit-eating, well deserved grin on his face.

Watch the video and read the original article here.

No comments: