Saturday, January 12, 2008

Patriots outplay Jags move onto AFC championship...

I hate the Patriots. I hate the Patriots. I honestly, honestly do. I actually watched tonights game until the very end, and was just astonished that the Patriots nearly everytime they get the ball on the offensive side; They score a fucking touchdown. And when they don't Gostoadtsasdlkadkski misses a fieldgoal. I don't know. I really thought the Jags could take them out, I thought that if any team in the Playoffs could...it'd be them...

Packers took out the Seahawks today, so I'm one for two.

Packers will face the winner of Giants vs. Cowboys tomorrow.

Patriots will face the winner of Colts vs. Chargers tomorrow.

I'm calling Giants/Packers; Colts/Patriots

Packers over Giants in Green Bay...while it snows like holy hell.
Colts over Patriots in what could possibly be the best game of the entire year.

Packers v. Colts
Winner = Packers.

...I can only keep guessing.

No comments: