Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Go...Joe?

The reason why I am so...I guess if you can type skeptics, that would be skeptics. I recently wrote that Mike Vogel of Cloverfield was going to play Duke in the upcoming Steven Sommers (shudder the thought) GI JOE flick. However, I was wrong. I've found out that Channing Tatum of Step Up fame is going to play the biggest named GI JOE in history.

To be honest with you, I'm skeptical. Tatum put on a great fucking performance in A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints, but I have yet to see him anything else but She's The Man and Step Up which were both fucking horrendous. Therefore, I am highly skeptical of this.

Tatum, though, has a flick coming out called Stop Loss which also stars Ryan Phillippe, Tim Olyphant, and Joseph-Gordon Levitt. It's about a soldier who refuses to return to war, despite the military forcing him too.

No comments: