Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Pregnancy triggers huge ratings for Spears Jr.

Jamie Lynn Spears is sharing in the wealth of being an eratic mess, her pregnancy has bolstered an outstanding 7.3 million viewers of her show Zoey 101 and I will tell you why:

Guys dig pregnant chicks. Especially hot pregnant chicks. And No, I'm not calling Jamie Lynn Spears hot, because that would be wronger than anything I've ever done before, but this is the way the male mind thinks. There are a lot of perverts out there who dig a pregnant chick, and Jamie Lynn Spears being preggers is no exception. She's young (really young you creep-o's) and cute, and pregnant and guys are sick fucking dudes.

I'm not that sick.

Once and a while I do entertain the thought of a chick with a horse.

Yeah, right.

No comments: