Thursday, January 3, 2008

The A's are stupid-heads.

I don't know what to think anymore. I just know that I want the A's to trade Rich Harden to the Braves. It boggles my mind that they shipped Nick Swisher to the White Sox for a couple of prospects. Nick Swisher has been a big fan favorite in Oakland for the last couple of years, along with Haren, and Chavez, and Crosby and there's two of those guys missing already. How much sooner before they ship Chavez somewhere where he doesn't have to be a powerhouse to a team that's craving a fantastic 3rd Basemen or oft-injured Bobby Crosby, who hasn't played well for a couple of years now.

I don't know, I just find it funny that the A's are rebuilding again. It would be amazing to see them win 80 games this year, although, I'm fairly certain they're going to die a slow and painful death.

GO BRAVES!!!!

No comments: