Friday, July 27, 2007

Rednecks are stupid as fuck.

First of all this is a conversation I had with a guy today over a microphone that we had on the shelf, but no longer carry. Therefore, the box was thrown away, and I had no quantity, therefore I couldn't sell it.

Customer: So, if I buy this one, what can you do for me?
JD: I can't do anything for you. I'm not allowed to sell this.
Customer: What if I buy this one-here, can you do anything for me?
JD: Sir, I can't change the price of anything for you.
Customer: I'll take this one, can I get the windshield for free.
JD: No you can't.
Customer: Why not?
JD: Because I can't give you anything, or change the price of anything.
Customer: I'm not shopping at this anymore.
JD: I don't care, suit yourself.

Now, I didn't do it word for word, because this guy was so tanked it made a kid with downsyndrome look intelligent and chipper. For example, his second line went kind of like this: "Whatifibuysthisone, cunigitsomethin'fo'free?" and I was flabbergasted that this guys friend who was drunk on sobriety, would let this assjockey leave the house.

Bah. Fucking asshole.

JD

No comments: