Saturday, July 28, 2007

Match.com's shitty online ad's.

Not that I need to use online dating services, because I don't, however, I find the online ads for "Match.com" hilarious. There are a lot of them running on MySpace.com nowadays, and when I frequently visit the Marc and JD Radio Show MySpace I am bombarded with ridiculous ads for Match.com.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, you're off your gord, because they're staring you in the face. For example:

There is a blog girl, sitting in front of a webcam, pretending to talk to someone, smiling and laughing, and ultimately it looks like she's going to shit herself. She's got this enormous vein in her forehead, seriously, she's attractive, but that vein...holy shit...the creepiest fucking thing I've seen in...possibly forever.

JD

No comments: