Friday, July 6, 2007

HATE

So I go to the bank this morning, before I head to work, to do a deposit for my dad. I go to the drive-thru lane, mostly because all I have are 2 deposits, with 3 checks and a grand total of $1,000 in hundreds (That would be 10 bills, for you non-math majors). I finally get up to the teller after a few minutes, and she proceeds to spend TEN FUCKING MINUTES ON THIS FUCKING DEPOSIT. I have no idea what she's doing, meanwhile...I look inside, and there is not a single fucking soul in the bank waiting on line. I look in my rearview mirror, and see 3 cars behind me. I legitimately feel sorry for these people, because if they have anything more complicated than what I was trying to deposit, there is a small possibility they are still there.

Whose bright idea to put the SLOWEST FUCKING BANK TELLER IN CHARGE OF THE DRIVE-THRU LINE? I can imagine the bank management saying, "Hey, let's put (insert name of old lady here...and no I'm not age biased, but its ALWAYS an old lady) in charge of drive-thru today. She may not be able to count, but boy, does she have personality!"

LET ME TELL YOU FUCKERS SOMETHING. 94% of old women do NOT have a personality. And if they did...they wouldn't be working at the fucking bank.

Fuck you North Fork.

No comments: