Wednesday, December 19, 2007

No more landlines...

Interesting post script...I almost wrote Landmines and I would've gotten like a gazillion comments about the War in Iraq being over. Well folks, it's not 2028, so the War in Iraq is still going strong. Yay! For America II (what we'll be called in 2028, when Russia deems themselves the new America I).

Anywho, the purpose of this article is give you another article that I came across on USA Today or what have you. It's about people's landlines (phones) going caput, and them only have cell phones. And the rise of the cell phone bill, and it surpassing the price of a landline.

Now, what I don't get is the point. We all know that cell phone bills are astronomical at times. And Landlines really aren't. I'd like to see a Landline that hits $18,000 dollars. People go batshitcrazy with cell pieces, but with a landline (for some reason) they use it in moderation.

No comments: