Sunday, December 9, 2007

All Hail Tim 'Heisman' Tebow; Blacks keeping the Irish down...


Something you probably saw coming was Tim Tebow of the Florida Gators winning the Heisman Trophy. Why is this so important? Because he's the first Sophomore to ever do so. Tebow, in his defense, is having a fantastic year. 29 passing TDs, 6 picks, 22 rushing TDs. So, for those folks at home, that's 51 fucking TDs combined. Not only that, he passed for 3100+ yards and rushed for 838 yards. The guy is a machine; and a ball hog. Apparently Tim Tebow is Superman, because he played a High School game with a broken leg, and played this year with a broken hand. I don't know if I'd call him Superman, or Super-retarded-man. Who does this guy think he is? Brett Favre!? And poor Darren McFadden, the only person to be a runner up two years in a row. Darren McFadden is now plotting ways to make his debut as a Defensive Back and kill Tim Tebow.

Whatever, honestly, I'm a San Diego Toreros fan. Go Josh Johnson! Johnson has thrown for 43 TDs and has only one pick! ONE! Holy Christ. Those are Tom Brady-like numbers. I don't know, maybe I'm missing something, but he's been sacked only 11 times in 10 games, and has thrown for almost 3000 yards. Maybe he's not allowed to win the Heisman Trophy. Hmm. Plus he had 2 rushing TDs.

And Floyd Mayweather, the blackest person ever, has defeated the whitest Irish guy ever Ricky Hatton. I figured this was going to happen. I honestly forgot it was even on. I'll have to get a copy of it, and watch it. Mayweather TKO's Hatton's mick-butt in the 10th Round. Therefore, Hatton really did bust his balls in the fight. Oh well. Oh and David Beckham was there, how awesome is that. Becks decided that instead of playing Soccer...(is the Soccer season over? I don't know! Soccer sucks ass) he was going to watch a boxing match. I wish I had that kind of leeway. Honestly.

No comments: