Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Blue is not a flavor.

I was cruising the net in the hopes for something to occupy my snow-ridden time, when I came across this site. ZeroToys, they have this Sports Drink Mixer so I take a look at it, and the flavors which consist of: Raspberry, Blue, Teal, and Purple. I don't know about you, but I don't want to drink anything called Teal. It'd be like drinking the side of a Florida Townhouse back in 1990. No? Uh..how about any type of Indian Decoration from the last ten years? They use teal like it's going out of style. No? Well Fuck the Heck.

I don't want to drink colors! I want to drink flavors! So I came up with some flavors to replace the blue, purple and teal.

Blue will now be called "Bloody Blue Monday."
Purple will be called "Purple Haze for Purple Gaze"
Teal will be called "Holy fuck, it's Teal."

I think they'll sell like hotcakes, which apparently sell like crazy.

No comments: