Wednesday, March 12, 2008

As you know...

I will be attending The Bamboozle Festival on May 4th (if all goes well...). Which will have Panic! at the Disco, Motion City Soundtrack, and Phantom Planet (and The Hush Sound...hush they suck) as headliners.

Phantom Planet (who is one of my favorite bands...ever) has a new album coming out April 15th, and Panic! has a new CD coming out March 25th. These are really the most anticipated albums of the year for me. I have been waiting for a new Phantom Planet, since I dig the shit out of this band. I have also been eagerly anticipating the new Panic! album, mainly because their first single "Nine in the Afternoon" is fucking fantastic.

Anyway, the point of this post is to say that Phantom Planet has one of their new songs "Do the Panic" up on their myspace.com/phantomplanet page. You should check it the fuck out, and leave your comments for them to read, be their friend and while you're perusing myspace, check out

MySpace.com/MarcandJDShow for all your radio needs.

Because they are aplenty.

No comments: