Thursday, November 1, 2007

This is why I don't eat powders sugar...

Martina Hingis, former big-shot tennis star has retired midst allegations and a positive drug test revealing cocaine use. Hingis claims innocence and that the cocaine was mixed in with her powdered sugar french toast Denny's platter. When asked for a comment she said:

"I am very sorry it has come to this, I crave the Denny's French Toast Slam, and because a cook senselessly put cocaine in my powdered sugar, I have to suffer. If anyone could get me in touch with him, that'd be great. Seriously, does anyone know him...or his name? Number?"

Hingis claims still that she hasn't done any drugs whatsoever, and once against claims all innocence. In a brief interview Lanceford T. Manlode said:

"She's a fucking stupid person, I don't understand how you can do cocaine. I can only imagine her snorting it off the French Toast Platter. And by the way, Ms. Hingis, his name is Leonard and his number is 555-****"

Manlode doesn't like to talk about his past, but he too, was convicted of using cocaine four years ago, whilst living in Nevada, and starring on hit procedural crime/scientific drama CSI, he states for the record that: "That my life had taken a turn for the worst is my own fault. I had a good thing going there with Horatio Caine and Gary Sinese. I enjoyed working with them." When told that neither of those people were on the show, he went back to the drug use saying "My ****ing head, you know, it's all ****ed up."

While Hingis has retired due to these cocaine related allegations, we at Marc and JD's Blog of Awesomeness still love her and Mr. Manlode says that in time "she'll see the light of her errors, and move back in with him." When told that he never had a relationship with Martina Hingis, he said "...it was Sampras, and it was a bad time in my life. I'm sorry."



For more on this story and others, visit http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/news/story?id=3089841.. (well for the actual story anyway...)

jd

No comments: