Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Lance Manlode says...the "Oil is Priced To High Edition"

Hey Kids,

I just got finished reading JD's e-mail ...(ssssshhhh..) and came across an interesting article by Chris Gilpin over at "The Rude Awakening." I suppose JD subscribes to said online news doctrine, because there was that, The Times and a few other News sources.

Anyway, Oil is going up to $100 dollars a gallon! Sweet Christ! How am I going to fill up my car? I get paid minimum wage working for The Marc and JD Radio Show (moving to BlogTalkRadio.com/Marcandjd on November 18th) and that's about $3.25/hour. Anywho, I decided to write this, because people should start doing things the Back to the Future way! We need to get Flux Capacitors and start using garbage to power our vehicles. Who needs Iraq's oil!

Love you guys to death,

Lance Manlode.
Senior Vice President to the Mail Room Stock Person/Producer of
The Marc and JD Radio Show

No comments: