Friday, November 2, 2007

NFL Week 9 Picks

49ers @ Falcons
Broncos @ Lions
Chargers @ Vikings
Redskins @ Jets
Jags @ Saints
Panthers @ Titans
Cardinals @ Bucs
Packers @ Chiefs
Bengals
@ Bills
Seahawks @ Browns
Patriots @ Colts
Texans @ Raiders
Cowboys @ Eagles
Ravens @ Steelers

Yes, I went 12-1 last week, I don't know about this week though...tough games, Colts/Pats is going to be a toss up, but I can't help wanting to see Brady get the crap kicked out of him. I have a feeling the Browns/Seahawks game is going to be real fucking awesome, and that's because the Seahawks have been under performing, and the Browns over performing. Panthers/Titans, hopefully won't be a bore.

Game of the Week: Obviously Pats @ Colts with the Colts winning in slugfest fashion.
Underdog game: Jags @ Saints. I know the Jags are doing well, but I mean, the Saints are finally clicking a bit. So, I think the Jags might eek out a victory.

No comments: