Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Greatest Line ever told...

So, as per usual, Sunday morning has me perusing the Yahoo! Sports section and NFL.com, to make sure all my players are starting. I find out that Frank Gore is questionable, and decide that I'm going to bench him in leu of Jerious Norwood. So, my running backs are a newly acquired Fred Taylor and Norwood instead of a beat up and dragging Gore, and a Bye-d Brandon Jacobs. What I found really hilarious as I'm reading through one of Andy Behrens' infamous Fog Bowl columns on Yahoo! is this line:

Kubiak also had this to say about his running backs: "I may suit all three of them." If that's the case, fantasy owners should look for alternatives to all three of them. Those three would be Ahman Green, Adimchinobi Echemandu and the irrepressible Ron Dayne.

This headline on the RB sit/start video segment cracks me up: "Ride the Dayne train." If there were such a train, it would take you exactly two yards short of wherever you wanted to go.

Notice the bold. Holy Effing shit, that's true. Ron Dayne has been awful since his days in New York, he's a terrible running back.


GO JETS!

JD

No comments: