Monday, August 27, 2007

Vicks new Jersey number 921FDSA98.

Mike Vick recently (today) pleaded guilty to "helping murder 6-8 dogs." Well, la-de-frickin'-da. You know what, it's not like he's out there killing babies. He "helped" kill 6-8 dogs, which could me he was sipping a mohito saying "Strike it in the butt! Strike it in the butt!" a few times to get them riled up enough.

My problem with this is that everyone and their mother has been saying: "I hope he gets raped in jail." And I'm sitting here fucking astonished that someone could say that. I mean, the guy (like I said) "helped" kill a few dogs. I don't know if that's punishable by rape, but I don't think it is. Rape is a serious fucking offense against a "human being." If he raped the dogs first, I'd say sure...why not? But according to reports, he just "helped" kill 6-8 dogs. People everywhere make it seem like Vick is the one who strapped Jesus to the Cross, but you know what they're just dogs. And that might sound heartless and mean, but so be it.

This whole thing is rediculous. Slap him on the wrist, make him pay twenty-million dollars to a bunch of animal shelters (who will undoubtedly rename the shelters "Vick's Dogs For Less") and be done with it. Think about it in terms of what kind of flack the guy is already going to take without prison time. He's going to get shit thrown at him, he's going to get heckled, he's not going to star in any more fucking Nike commercials or Gatorade advertisements. All because some people jump on the bandwagon and start believing something that's ultimately ridiculous, that animals are just as important as Humans.

Now. Whoa. I'm going to get lynched for this shit. And just to be completely honest, I love my dogs. I am just not that angry about people killing these dogs. They weren't mine. Apparently Vick still owes some guy a trillion dollars for his dogs. I'm just saying that this is all crazy. Ruining a guys career over a couple of fucking dogs.

No comments: