Saturday, September 13, 2008

No Sackhoff for "Nip/Tuck"; replaced by McGowan.

I like Katee Sackhoff. I really do, she looks hot ..sometimes, but not when she's sucking on the fat end of a cigar. Something about smoking women just doesn't do it for me. Also short-hair on a chick is also a turn off, so pretty much any time on Battlestar Galactica I don't find her that attractive. Now here:



Yes, she's mightily attractive. So much so, that the upcoming news kind of annoys me. Katee Sackhoff, who had a short stint on Bionic Woman, I call it short because the show only lasted 13 episodes, was supposed to star on Nip/Tuck this season as a love interest for Shawn McNamara, but had to drop out due to scheduling conflicts. When Dick Wolf comes calling with a detective show called Lost and Found...you can't say no. 

Therefore she's been replaced with Rose McGowan...who has given me the same hotness problem. She looked really hot on Charmed ...but prior to that, she looked like something out of a horror movie. She was very Goth, she was married to Marilyn Manson...now she's going Red Sonja. I'm not sure what to expect anymore. I think she's hot now, but previously not-so-much. 


Rose McGowan will have a 4-episode stint on Nip/Tuck while Katee Sackhoff (hopefully non-smoking, long haired) will star in the Dick Wolf-produced Lost and Found. 

No comments: