Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Apparently if you're retarded you have no sense of humor...

Tropic Thunder , Ben Stiller's new flick starring Jack Black as an overbearing, ass-joke-making, comedian, and Robert Downey Jr as an Austrailian Actor who undergoes surgery to play the black guy in the film. Needless to say, the flick looks great. I can't wait to catch it.

Anyway, the Mentally Retarded People of the World think that Tropic Thunder went too far with their jobs, and they're upset.

Little itty witty wetalds upset...

Holy shit, I'm going to hell.

Mental retardation is not funny. Well it is, but it's not supposed to be. Wow, I'm digging this hole, that I can't get out of. It might be because I work in Gettysburg and deal with freaks and dummies all day.

Tropic Thunder is apparently being boycotted by retards.

There goes their target audience.

No comments: