Tuesday, April 15, 2008

OH...

Hey look! I'm back from my mini-vacation, and I did it (really) without the help of the internet. Usually I pop on Marc's internet to check shit, and I did last night, but there was too many messages and I gave up.





I'm not going to give the run down of the vacation here, chances are I probably won't do a run-down period - mainly because other than a couple of good things happening, it was rather uneventful.





Anyway, Graffiti Artist Banksy has revealed his newest piece of artwork...





Despite being watched by closed-circuit television; behind a security fence, he painted this:



I found this to be relevant to my going to New York from Shitty-Chambersburg-PA, because there is graffiti galore in New York City/Long Island. It's all over the bridges, and buildings, and what not.

I'm just guessing here, and prove me if I'm wrong, but Banksy has a message here. Do the scribblings of Nicknames, and bullshit, really match up to a guy who can do something to this caliber?

No, fuck no, they can't.

No comments: