Saturday, April 12, 2008

JD's Road Trip...The Intro.

I will write about the trip...probably...but for the time being...here is my two mixes that I am taking with me.

There's usually no rhyme or reason for what I put on these other than a particular mind set I may or may not be in.

Disc I:

1. Arctic Monkeys - Perhaps Vampire is a Bit Strong, But...
2. Billy Idol - Rebel Yell
3. Ben Folds - Kate
4. Cartel - Save Us
5. Jimmy Eat World - Night Drive
6. Jimmy Eat World - A Praise Chorus
7. Boston - Hitch a Ride
8. Del Amitri - Roll to Me
9. Bouncing Souls - The Something Special
10. Bush - Machinehead
11. Dashboard Confessional - Screaming Infidelities
12. Dishwalla - Counting Blue Cars
13. EVE6 - There's a Face
14. Foo Fighters - Times Like These (Acoustic)
15. Wallflowers - Heroes
16. R.E.M - Supernatural Superserious

Disc II:

1. The Beach Boys - In My Room
2. Oasis - Champagne Supernova
3. Oasis - Wonderwall
4. America - Sister Golden Hair
5. Jim Croce - Operator
6. Hey Mercedes - It's been a Blast
7. Hot Hot Heat - Oh, Goddamit
8. Motion City Soundtrack - Everything is Alright
9. We Are Scientists - Nobody Move, Nobody Gets Hurt
10. Midtown - Whole New World
11. Phantom Planet - Making a Killing
12. Anna Nalick - Wreck of the Day
13. Allmann Bros. - Blue Sky
14. Incubus - Talk Shows On Mute
15. Mark Ronson featuring Phantom Planet - Just
16. Plain White T's - Let me Take you there


I am also bringing the Ludo album You're Awful, I love You, the Mike Birbiglia Stand-up album, Mitch Hedberg's Mitch Alltogether, Say Anything's new album...and a CD case full of shit.

No comments: