Sunday, September 16, 2007

Heh...Football picks.

Being that I forgot to actually do my football picks for the week, I decided I'd just pick the last two games of the week. The Washington/Philly game, and the San Diego/New England game.

San Diego Chargers over New England Patriots
Philadelphia Eagles over Washington Redskins.

I think that LT is going to have his big game tonight, after a lackluster first week with 25 rushing yards. I predict he'll have about 160 yards rushing and at least 2 TDs, possibly another TD and 30 yards recieving.

The Eagles are going beat up on the Skins on Monday Night Football. I just have a feeling that McNabb and company are going to light it up. I understand that the Skins have a good defense, and a couple of play makers, but the Eagles have a guy like Brian Westbrook, who seems to have good games every week.

No comments: