Thursday, September 6, 2007

Football picks.

Yeah, I agreed to do football picks for two reasons one: I love football, and two: I love guestimating shit. Now, I'll be honest, I have no fucking clue what the numbers mean. The (6 1/2) thing, I'm assuming it's points, figuring if the Saints win by 6 1/2 points, or lose, but kept it within 6 1/2 points, then your pick was correct. I honestly have no clue. I'll be watching the game since I don't have to work til 2:30pm tomorrow, and I'll probably be tanked by the start of the third quarter. Anyway, I'd like to take the Saints over the Colts, although, I think that the Colts are going to kid their asses. Who knows.

Saints are a pretty happening team, they've got the most popular (not LT) running back in a long time in Reggie Bush, and they get fuckin' excited. 'Sides, I got Colston on my fantasy squad.

Saints over the Colts.

No comments: