Friday, March 18, 2011

Hot Chick O' The Week #9 Vol 2

I remember when I used to have the stand up of Keira Knightley from Pirates of the Caribbean sitting in my bedroom window. The time passed, it got incredibly faded, so I threw it away. It's a decision I regret to this day. Keira Knightley is exceptionally fucking hot. So much so in fact that she can even pull off the short hair style. It's not my thing, per say, but it doesn't make her ugly like it does other chicks (ie: Katie Holmes or Michelle Williams). Therefore, as you can tell I am all in with Keira Knightley from Pirates to The Box to that stupid Soccer movie she made 15 years ago or whatever. I'm just in, because the chick is British and hot and has that accent that we all want to have, but can't. Plus, her lips are sexy when she speaks. It's just magical.

2 comments:

The Marc said...

It faded because you let the sun hit it!

JD said...

That's usually what happens.