Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Best. Hit. Ever.

I don't watch Hockey at all, the last time I watched Hockey (and I'm going to date myself here) was when they had the red line following the puck around the ice. I remember when the Rangers won the Stanley Cup and I even have a picture where I'm wearing the shirt, but I could give a shit about hockey. There's 2 sports I follow intently and those are Baseball and Football. I do watch Basketball, but I don't follow stats or anything like I do with Football and Baseball. Hockey, I don't even know what the stats are.

Anyway, some guy hit some other guy and some people are mad about it. From the looks of the hit it looks like it was Hockey. The Bruin hit the Canadian and he smacked his head right into the glass that blocks Team 1 from Team 2. Blammo. It didn't really look, however, like the guy meant for him to get completely demolished.

It has come to light that these two have some history...

Not anymore, because the guy on the Bruins has no recollection of anything that happened in the past 20 years now.

And no, I won't fucking find out their names. They're Russian or something and spelled with a lot of y's and z's and l's. That's all you need to know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63k03M1isCY

No comments: