Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Melrose Place 2.0...

With the revamping of a show like 90210..and to have it be such a hit, there's been talk of a Melrose Place 2.0...

I am not really a big fan of Melrose Place; Beverly Hills 90210 you bet, but I only watched MP when the Bevery gang trounced onto their turf. I own the first season of MP, but haven't watched but a few episode yet. 

This was all speculation until...One Tree Hill creator/show runner/writer Mark Schwahn  agree to pen the pilot episode. 

I love "One Tree Hill" I always have. It's been around for 6 years and I think the show only gets better with age. To be completely honest with you, it reminds me of Beverly Hills 90210, the way the characters are progressing and what not. 

A seventh season seems almost imminent, because the ratings have been rather good. Schwahn has it in his WBTV contract to stay as showrunner/exec-producer. 

No comments: