Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Big Mouth Wagner at it again...

Billy Wagner doesn't know when to shut his yapper. Honestly, how many times does a person have to tell you to shut up, before you actually listen. Your opinion, Wagner, means shit. You're closer on the New York Metropolitans. Who cares?

SHUT UP!

So, Billy Wagner speaks out because Chase Utley was being booed at the Home Run Derby and apparently said "Boo? Fuck you!" however, it wasn't really supposed to be picked up by the cameras. Chase Utley is getting booed at Yankee Stadium? What the fuck for? I can understand the Sox getting booed, that's normal, but the Phillies? Who gives a shit, they're the Phillies. Chase Utley was obviously in a state of shock and awe, because he was booed in a stadium that he seldom plays in, so I forgive him.

Baseball fans, and Sports Fans in general, are a dumb breed. We boo people just to be assholes, or because the person next to us has a personal vendetta against the player. I hate the Metropolitans, I downright loathe them. If they died tomorrow, I wouldn't care. Really. I hate them that much. Especially David (I only made the team because Alfonso Soriano Got Hurt) Wright, who came in last night and in his first two at bats, whiffed like a bitch.

Anyway, the game went until the 15th inning, I got into bed around, I want to say 11:30, watched a little tube and for shits and giggles went to FOX, and the game was still on. I stopped watching the ASG after the 6th inning, because Chipper Jones was taken out (he had the first NL hit, the guys a machine) and the game held no interest to me whatsoever.

But that's it.

No comments: